Many professional services companies are realizing the value of having strong connectivity to accommodate growing data demands and access to services like remote back-up and cloud infrastructure. Whether you’re in engineering, law or another professional service, our network of towers, fiber and small cells will keep your data secure and your company connected, no matter what. We’ll work closely with you to build a network that meets your unique needs and satisfies all your security and regulatory requirements.
New opportunity through connectivity.
In a world where your customers and employees expect 24/7 access to services, you can’t take chances with your network. Our solutions will help you meet the demands of customers and regulators—while having room to innovate and grow.
- Increased scalability and efficiency: You have the ability to scale as you embrace high-bandwidth cloud services and rely on remote databases and data centers—moving more of your computing power to the network’s edge. Digitizing your network infrastructure with solutions like SD-WAN also helps simplify management and reduce overhead.
- Better coverage and capacity: New types of wireless solutions like CBRS can enhance coverage and capacity so employees can access services anywhere—with enough connectivity to meet their increasing data needs.
- Improved security and privacy: Regulatory requirements demand the highest levels of security, while you need proprietary and high-value information to remain accessible at any time from any location. Our infrastructure solutions help give you the highest levels of security and the lowest risk of information breaches.
- Digital transformation: New advancements like AI and internet of things (IoT) have the potential to greatly expand what’s possible for your firm. With an advanced network to support this high level of computation and data, you’ll optimize your analytical capabilities, while providing superior customer support.
- Better collaboration and sharing: Improving your connectivity enables your employees to better collaborate across geographic locations, and to share large files across offices and with clients.
was the average cost of data breaches leading to lost business for organizations in 2019.1
of businesses plan to use multicloud architecture by 2021.2
of IT leaders believe they will have a software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) in two years.3
How we work with you.
For 30 years, we’ve been working with customers to implement communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let鈥檚 talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.
1 IBM Security, “Cost of a Data Breach Report 2019,” 2019
2 IBM: Institute for Business Value, “A Blueprint for Data in a Multicloud World,” 2019
3 Cisco, “Cisco 2020 Global Networking Trends Report,” 2019